Tuesday, February 24, 2015

World Romance Scammers-mingle2.com/sonny206, Winnipeg, Manitoba-61 yr,filipinodatings.com/sonny802-Alabama

World Romance Scammers-mingle2.com/sonny206, Winnipeg, Manitoba-61 yr,filipinodatings.com/sonny802-Alabama

61 year old man from WinnipegManitoba  
Hi...I'm Sonny and I'm real easy to get along with..I don't have a temper, which doesn't mean that I don't get emotional, I shed the odd tear watching a sad movie. I'm looking for a relationship but know it doesn't happen over night, so I don't mind dating for awhile and we can set the pace together
Profession: semi-retired/novelist

Physical Appearance

Height
1.8m
Hair color
Brown
Body type
Average
Ethnicity
White / Caucasian

Lifestyle

Marital Status
Widowed
Have Children?
Yes, they live away from home
Smokes?
No
Religion
Non-religious
Want Children?
No
Drinks?
Occasionally

http://www.filipinodatings.com/sonny802,sonny802: Filipino Dating in any, Alabama, Philippines | FilipinoDatings.com

 



Member login
Register

New Any Singles
Sponsored links

    
Albums (1)
Default (1)
Posted on 02/05/2015
General Details
I am:
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
Age:
61
Country:
Philippines
State:
Alabama
City:
any
Zip code:
r2l1j
Headline:
Looking for marriage
In my own words:
I am seeking a wife that will be loyal, humble with a sense of humor, and can speak english.
Languages:
English
Appearance
Lifestyle
Home and Family
Professional Life
Personal


28 - Filipino Dating Site

www.filipinodatings.com/singles/us/ruwi_filipino.../28/
100 × 100 - Ruwi filipino dating singles friends finder - meet friends in Ruwi filipino dating singles at FilipinoDatings.com! Ruwi filipino dating singles dating site to connect  ...

sonny802 - Filipino Dating Site

www.filipinodatings.com/sonny802
Translate this page
400 × 300 - Feb 5, 2015 - sonny802, Single Man in any, Alabama, Philippines. Search and contact with thousands of single Filipino women and men in your area for free ...

No comments:

Post a Comment